15 Types of B2B Sales Jobs You Can Pursue
The article provides an overview of the different types of B2B sales jobs. It explains that B2B sales jobs involve selling products or services to other businesses, rather than to consumers. The article then goes on to describe the following types of B2B sales jobs:
- Account Manager: responsible for managing and growing relationships with existing customers.
- Business Development Representative: responsible for generating new leads and opportunities for the sales team.
- Sales Representative: responsible for selling products or services to businesses.
- Sales Engineer: responsible for selling technical or complex products and providing technical support to customers.
- Sales Manager: responsible for managing and leading a team of sales representatives.
- Inside Sales Representative: responsible for selling products or services over the phone or through email.
- Sales Operations: responsible for supporting the sales team with processes, tools, and data analysis.
- Territory Sales Representative: responsible for managing sales in a specific geographic region.
The article also provides information about the qualifications and skills required for each type of B2B sales job, as well as the potential salary range.
- Site: Indeed
- Author: Indeed Editorial Team